Meteronline is a web based data collection system that has been in operation since 2005. The system can remotely interrogate your smart meter by means of SIM technology and give you remote access to view meter readings. We currently host for major PLC's and Government departments.
Please note that the cost is an annual cost and not a one off payment.
- Accounts for multiple meters (users can establish as many accounts as required down to one per meter)
- Meter groups within accounts (buildings, projects etc)
- Database of meter information (location etc)
- List of current readings in account (this is the main account view)
- Export of account data in any required format
- Self-registration of meters using meter number and security code (for installer)
- Individual meter (“dashboard”) displays with readings and various profile graphs
- Energy analysis
- Instantaneous readings from meter on demand
- Automatic email facilities
- Reports (Electricity bill etc)
- Alerts – low generation – high consumption
- Energy generated display (can used as a public display on a project)
- Read only account password
- Individual meter data access (for end customers – limited so other meters can’t be seen)
- Customised version with re-seller’s colours, name, logo etc
- On-going improvement policy – if a feature is required it can be scheduled into updates if generally useful (at no cost to the customer)
|Monthly reads||£14.00 per annum|
|Weekly reads||£20.40 per annum|
|Daily reads||£23.88 per annum|
|Daily reads + ½ hour profile||£34.80 per annum|
How to set up?
Meter Online is not supplied through Stephen P Wales Ltd. When your Smart Meter is delivered, your SIM card will be pre-installed. Simply go to www.meteronline.co.uk to register your meter.