1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Stephen P Wales Ltd.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are personalised or configurable items (such as sealing pliers with personalised die’s or meters which can only be configured once).
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example, where a collection has been arranged through our courier, or where time has been taken to configure or program a product.
5. If you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
7. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item and obtain a unique returns reference number. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
8. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within 7 days.
9. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
10. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).